VIA CAPO DI BOVE - APPIA ANTICA
The estate is located on a private road within the National Park of the Appia Antica and only ten minutes from the Coliseum. You enter this beautiful freehold property via a gated driveway lined by olive and fruit trees.
The property is comprised of three buildings. The main villa (450 square meters), a guest house (130 square meters) and a smaller building (40 square meters) that can be used as staff quarters. There is a 400 meter vineyard, a wine cellar with wine making equipment and wine vats, a parking area for 7 or 8 cars, an extensive 6,000 square meter lawn garden with fruit trees.
The main villa is 450 square meters and is on two levels with beamed ceilings. The villa has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a large kitchen with a wood-burning grill, dining room, living room with a fireplace and a reception room with a built-in bar. There is a large loft library located in the mezzanine above the living room. The main level also includes a large laundry room with ample storage space, a bathroom and a bedroom. There is the wing that houses the master bedroom with a fireplace, walk in closet area, a magnificent Versace tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi and enclosed large separate shower.
The second level is comprised of three bedrooms one of which has an en-suite bathroom with a view of St. Peter’s Basilica. There is a second bathroom and a lounge area.
Main Villa Highlights
- 450 square meters on two levels
- Beamed Ceilings
- 5 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- 4 bathrooms
- Large Kitchen with fireplace
- Dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Reception room with built in bar
- Large laundry room with ample storage space
- Mezzanine area
The Guest House is 130 square meters. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is an open plan kitchen/dining area, a sitting room and a full-sized basement hobby room. The small building or staff quarters is 40 sqm. This is comprised of one large room, a small kitchen area and bathroom.
The estate includes a private vineyard that yields 500 liters of white wine a year, a wine cellar and an abundance of fruit trees that include: apples, pears, loquats, cherries, figs, nuts, plums, peaches and persimmon.
The property is in a very quiet and safe neighborhood and also has its own water supply.
• Il Museo di Capo di Bove Archeological Site
• Carabineiri Station (police station)
• Private Gardens & National Parks
In close proximity to:
• Local supermarket,
• Coffee Bar
• Public transportation to the underground and the center of Rome
• Monuments of Ancient Rome (Catacombs, Tomb of Cecilia Metella and the church of San Sebastiano)
• Coliseum (10minutes drive)
• Ciampino Airport (15 minutes)
• Fiumicino Airport (40 minutes)
Property Features Include: yes, Gated Entry, security system, autonomous
Views Include: Hills, Sunrise, Sunset, Park
Amenities Include: on golf course